Although Dr. Rolf didn't originally conceive Structural Integration to be a healing modality, there are an enormous number of conditions which seem to be helped through Structural Integration. For example, clients have reported reduction or elimination of symptoms in conditions as diverse as:
- Carpal Tunnel& Thoracic Outlet Syndromes
- Repetitive Stress Injuries in the workplace
- Osteoarthritis & aging related aches & pains
- TMJ Disorder
- Sports injuries like runner's heel (plantar fascitis) & knee pain
- Neck pain, whiplash
- Other structural developments in children
- GERD (acid reflux)
- Headaches, migraines
- Frozen shoulder
- Restless leg syndrome
- For women considering having a child, Structural Integration is excellent for re-aligning the body, particularly the pelvis for a more comfortable pregnancy.
If you would like to speak with one of my clients who have been helped with a particular condition or if you or someone you know has a specific health condition not listed here and you want to hear from us about how Structural Integration might help,please email or call me.